• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Making Labyrinth 3, need ideas!

Hey all,

Currently, I am trying to make a new minigame called The Labyrinth 3 after hearing people talk about how they enjoyed my older plot The Labyrinth 2 and how they wanted some kind of sequel. So I'm wondering, how in the world do I top one of my old games? Please post any ideas that you have for the game, what worked about the old one, what didn't, and anything else you would like to add. I want to make this as good of a game as possible!

Also, if you haven't played Labyrinth 2, and have no clue what I'm talking about, you can check it out by doing /join 41711. Its a little broken over the years (Its been almost 3!), but its been mostly fixed with the help of mudkip989.

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Currently, I am trying to make a new minigame called The Labyrinth 3 after hearing people talk about how they enjoyed my older plot The Labyrinth 2 and how they wanted some kind of sequel. So I'm wondering, how in the world do I top one of my old games? Please post any ideas that you have for the game, what worked about the old one, what didn't, and anything else you would like to add. I want to make this as good of a game as possible!

Also, if you haven't played Labyrinth 2, and have no clue what I'm talking about, you can check it out by doing /join 41711. Its a little broken over the years (Its been almost 3!), but its been mostly fixed with the help of mudkip989.
toaster god

MineOrDie_

Overlord
Reaction score
you should add unbalanced kits
also add clicking on a button. Kids these days love this!
you might need to add a huge part of randomness in your game
don't forget the grindy part, kill at least 500 mobs for a stone sword of something
ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT
Don't forget the &l and ugly colors everywhere!!!

Kids will love this, trust me

Top Bottom