• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Noticable Players of DF

Maskcraft_

Overlord
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
I would like to ask a question to all of you: Which Players do you think are the most noticable? Which player do you think is the best creator of DF, best builder of DF, the most helpful person on DF, ect. and why? It mustn't be objective, can be your own opinion aswell. But which players are the most noticable, most popular, most known ones. I wouldn't mind an answer from all of you. Anyways, continue with your life (maybe answer before tho) and have a good day.
Go(o)dbye, Maskcraft_

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
whenever i see Wallygoozer i'm like :O he's the death run guy!!1!!1!1!!!!

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
thank god nobody talks about that DogWithHats guy
that guy sucks

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
I would like to ask a question to all of you: Which Players do you think are the most noticable? Which player do you think is the best creator of DF, best builder of DF, the most helpful person on DF, ect. and why? It mustn't be objective, can be your own opinion aswell. But which players are the most noticable, most popular, most known ones. I wouldn't mind an answer from all of you. Anyways, continue with your life (maybe answer before tho) and have a good day.
Go(o)dbye, Maskcraft_
Whenever I see Vulcanowo on the node I notice him. He is always on when I am on, and he is really cool!

MineOrDie_

Overlord
Reaction score
I think I am a noticeable player of DF (less now since I'm on beta), because I'm always here to help people build or dev, and I made several good plots such as Our House, Code or Explode (beta), Mount Your Friends (beta), DF Game Design University and Dart n' Dodge. I keep getting new game ideas but somehow I end up abandoning 90% of them for reasons (main reason is I end up thinking my game will no longer be played after a week or two)

Socially speaking, I think I'm noticeable as I used to (and still do) talk to a lot of people, like Faroras, Fejibergchritmas, Jeremaster, JohngamerXD, (inactive since a month), LucaTheHispanic (inactive since a few months too), MaxBuster, Refriz, Ryanland (I helped to build & dev Blockparty), Slavaxkt, TheFoxPlush (used to since he left), TheXmas, Tomoli75, TubbyBoy05 (sometimes helped him with his concepts), and probably a lot of people too.

I used to be infamous some months ago due to my punishments (also sorry DiamondWolf for calling you a furry), but I personally think I'm growing up.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
I think I am a noticeable player of DF (less now since I'm on beta), because I'm always here to help people build or dev, and I made several good plots such as Our House, Code or Explode (beta), Mount Your Friends (beta), DF Game Design University and Dart n' Dodge. I keep getting new game ideas but somehow I end up abandoning 90% of them for reasons (main reason is I end up thinking my game will no longer be played after a week or two)

Socially speaking, I think I'm noticeable as I used to (and still do) talk to a lot of people, like Faroras, Fejibergchritmas, Jeremaster, JohngamerXD, (inactive since a month), LucaTheHispanic (inactive since a few months too), MaxBuster, Refriz, Ryanland (I helped to build & dev Blockparty), Slavaxkt, TheFoxPlush (used to since he left), TheXmas, Tomoli75, TubbyBoy05 (sometimes helped him with his concepts), and probably a lot of people too.

I used to be infamous some months ago due to my punishments (also sorry DiamondWolf for calling you a furry), but I personally think I'm growing up.
TubbyBoy05 is now called Reasonless. Also your forgiven, at least you acknowledged your wrong...

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
i notice looser because i got banned from pgc2
listen man i'm sorry there's gonna be a purge soon

alr now for what i actually think, i won't put my own friends in this list because that'll be quite biased.
SamMan_, Ottelino, Heptor, kalnat, Lusacan1, MAXimumPain, Wobbertooth, and so many others.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
listen man i'm sorry there's gonna be a purge soon

alr now for what i actually think, i won't put my own friends in this list because that'll be quite biased.
SamMan_, Ottelino, Heptor, kalnat, Lusacan1, MAXimumPain, Wobbertooth, and so many others.
smh im not a friend???
but anyways, very pog

Top Bottom