• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Reason why i decided to leave...

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
It is mainly a multitude of factors. Primarily I have been mistreated unfairly and have been heartbroken by the staff team of the server. I would appericate if this message can get locked on here and forever be embedded in this. I was banned Recently for toxicity, when in reality I have a lot of things going on personally and explained full well to Jeremaster and ryanroo2 what was going on. When I had told Jere, he said he would refer me to RyanRoo2 who was expecting we chat today. All I got out of the chat was a screw you do the time and get over it. Not even a single lack of empathy. I am disgusted that this is how I'm treated. It is rightfully wrong to ban me for my behavior yes, but not in the slightest okay to make it 3 months. So with that said I am quitting. The staff team is corrupt and needs fixing. This is outrageous and I will not spend my time on a server where the team can't even compensate for something. Say what you want I don't care I quit that is that. Goodbye

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
df's moderation team sucks, only like 10% of the team are actual good people

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
df's moderation team sucks, only like 10% of the team are actual good people
thats mainly why i left... i got 0 compensation and told to basically seek therapy for my agression

See this lame screenshot
1688249815824.png

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
adding onto this
The rules state this

Punishment Threshold​

When 20 punishments have been received within the span of a year, a substantial temporary ban or mute will be issued, regardless of the severity of the last punishment.

Alterations in Punishments​

Moderators reserve the right to punish any kind of behaviour seen as disruptive to the server or its community, even if it is not explicitly mentioned in the rules.
The punishment for breaking a rule may not be the punishment that is assigned here. The severity of a punishment depends on many factors. This can include any previous punishments recieved, the severity of the actions, and more. How these factors affect the punishment are largely up to the moderator and other moderators that they consult. Keep in mind that we try to stick to the punishments listed in these rules as much as possible, however in some very rare cases, we will punish for actions not included in the rules.

IM ONLY AT LIKE 15! NONE OF WHICH ARE WITHIN THE SPAN OF A YEAR BUT YET I GOT TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH WHO GOT KICKED TO THE CURB FOR NO REASON!!!

Top Bottom