• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

should we get custom commands

should we get custom commands

• Total voters

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
wdym by custom commands? like custom slash commands?

Endistic

Reaction score
Custom @ commands? We already have them.

Add a Player Event: Command to the codespace, go in /play, and type a message starting with "@". It won't send because it's going through that command event. You can read the command itself using Game Value: Command and Game Value: Command Arguments.

Custom slash commands? I don't see anything about a custom slash command suggestion in DFS (DiamondFire Suggestions discord), so I don't know if it would be accepted or not. I'd suggest it there most likely. Although I'd predict it'd get rejected to be honest, though I'm not a DF dev so I'm not sure.

FIeryShortsYT

Reaction score

Add a Player Event: Command to the codespace, go in /play, and type a message starting with "@". It won't send because it's going through that command event. You can read the command itself using Game Value: Command and Game Value: Command Arguments.

Custom slash commands? I don't see anything about a custom slash command suggestion in DFS (DiamondFire Suggestions discord), so I don't know if it would be accepted or not. I'd suggest it there most likely. Although I'd predict it'd get rejected to be honest, though I'm not a DF dev so I'm not sure.
yeah, they do exist, an you need to be an emperor soooo

yea they exist

FIeryShortsYT

Reaction score

also go in /play?

Top Bottom