• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

superbaconbro's DiamondFire Side Chats #1 (Feedback)

DFSC #1 Poll: What should I rename "MCC Battle Box" (plot id: 21207) to, given I was unbanned.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Thankfully, a thread where I don't apologize!!!

superbaconbro's DiamondFire Side Chats will (probably) not develop into a whole thing given commitment to other things as of now, but these threads are a way to more sincerely talk to people regarding... anything (except for banned subjects i would rather eat my carpet right now and it's getting replaced so you know it's bad)

As you could tell from uncreative music titles, I'm experiencing a bit of burnout so to give me time to wind down and focus on the big leap to tolerating college classes, I will be taking a 2 week DiamondFire haitus (if I don't get distracted that is). What I also want to accomplish with this is to lessen my dependence on seeing this server incase I don't get unbanned.

With that, It'll be a little while (maybe a week tops) until I decide to take the 2 week break. With this week, I want to hear feedback on my music.

What do you like and don't like about my recent work with DF Battle Box and MCC Battle Box? I know I seldom post any MCCBB music clips to DFCord but of the one I did end up posting, what are your opinions and how can I change it?

That's all, superbaconbro out.

Last edited:

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
Why must you always post threads to apologize?
(note this is the only thread of yours I've seen that doesn't have apologizing)

Top Bottom