• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Test plots

RodaballoXD

Reaction score
I think it would be helpful to add the option of having a smaller 'test plot' where players can code and experiment with code blocks that the player doesn't know how they work, without having to alter their main plots. This test plot could reset automatically each time the player leaves the server, which would be especially beneficial for new players who don't yet have multiple plots and want to try out new ideas without risking the build on their only plot. Additionally, combining this with the idea of dummies, as suggested by Sapfii, could further enhance the testing experience

HackerDragon9999

Forum adept
Reaction score
if u have either a rank or 25 tokens, u can get a basic plot (i named mine "random stuff plot") to test stuff on.

RodaballoXD

Reaction score
I know that, but it takes time to buy a new plot. I guess the idea is making players farm tokens, but I still think this would be a good addition to the server. It also has other advantages, as the plot resets, it would be less data to save in the server.

Top Bottom