• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Villager trade settings.

DaClooz

Reaction score
How is this not already in the game? I mean its already very simple to do with command generating websites and everything else about villagers can already be set. Why not the part of the villagers that makes villagers special? I've even designed a mock up of how trades would be set.Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 10.35.47.png
This menu is split up into 3x1 chunks. Each chunks represents a trade the target villager will offer. The villagers won't level up from this and neither will you gain xp but that can be its own setting. The image above shows how the items should be arranged.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
it was already accepted so ig that's cool, but it's low priority to add i think :frown:
1687859955410.png

DaClooz

Reaction score
Welp, still gald that DorkyGremlin103 was a step ahead of me and was succesful. Now we just wait for like a year or something idk. (Still proud of my mock up)
it was already accepted so ig that's cool, but it's low priority to add i think :frown:
View attachment 2345

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Welp, still gald that DorkyGremlin103 was a step ahead of me and was succesful. Now we just wait for like a year or something idk. (Still proud of my mock up)
that is the newest one actually, this is the oldest one (i could find)
1687873049513.png

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
We've been whining for that long about it and they still havn't added it? Either theres some super important stuff they're doing or they need to get their priorities straight.
i mean they are working on world plots, so each plot is in a world of its own, that would make your tab list look better, reduce the lag (due to other plots) and make the server overall faster since they can multi-thread in multiple worlds

DaClooz

Reaction score
i mean they are working on world plots, so each plot is in a world of its own, that would make your tab list look better, reduce the lag (due to other plots) and make the server overall faster since they can multi-thread in multiple worlds
Damn, thats even sicker than setting villager trades.

Top Bottom