• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why Amy Schumer is the funniest comedian. (POST)

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
We all know how Amy Schumer planned to joke about Alec Baldwin murdering someone. The famous quote "Don’t Look Up is the name of a movie? More like don’t look down the barrel of Alec Baldwin’s shotgun." is a clear indicator of her comedic superiority to all of us. In this thread I will go into detail about why she is so funny. :wink:
1649947778402.jpeg
REASON 1:
She is my idol and i would never disrespect her. She

Amy Schumer Turns Oscars Monologue Into A Roast With Incest Jokes and Leonardo DiCaprio Burns​

REASON 2:
Amy Schumer has an entire website dedicated to her jokes. Some of these jokes include:
  1. " I made out with a homeless guy by accident. I had no idea -- he was really tan, he had no shoes on. I just thought it was, like, his thang, you know? I was like, ' He's probably in a band."
  2. "I hate false advertising, like 'Skittles: taste the rainbow.' No one's ever been like, 'Rainbow, right you guys?' Or what's Reese's? 'There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's.' Oh, really? Tell that to my uncle who used to put them in my underwear. Alright, maybe your uncles didn't love you."
    Aren't these the funniest jokes to be told?

Top Bottom