• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Worst thing ever said on DiamondFire?

kokohero

Reaction score
i have read worse. just send it already.
it doesn’t get worse than the book, I didn’t read the book personally (mainly of everyone warning me not to) but I still know some of the contents

kijiko

Reaction score
it doesn’t get worse than the book, I didn’t read the book personally (mainly of everyone warning me not to) but I still know some of the contents
does it now? i do not believe a piece of fanfiction can strike fear into my heart. what are some of those contents you speak of then?

kokohero

Reaction score
does it now? i do not believe a piece of fanfiction can strike fear into my heart. what are some of those contents you speak of then?
I don’t remember much honestly since it was 1-2 years ago since I last heard about the book, but there was some NSFW contents relating to the 2 characters

kijiko

Reaction score
I don’t remember much honestly since it was 1-2 years ago since I last heard about the book, but there was some NSFW contents relating to the 2 characters
thats just to be expected from this stuff really. id gladly judge for myself though.

Top Bottom