• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Destroy a wish! 2020 edition

fallow

Reaction score
I wish for an unbreakable wish
Wish granted. However, 10 years later, the same amount of force needed to perform your unbreakable wish puts bad luck on you.
I guess you could wish for a pizza or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I wish for this thread to be deleted.

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
This thread is deleted, but then a new thread magically materializes from thin air with the exact same posts, and you have no memory of the old thread.

I wish for the taco

TheSquilliam

Overlord
Reaction score
This thread is deleted, but then a new thread magically materializes from thin air with the exact same posts, and you have no memory of the old thread.

I wish for the taco
You get the taco, but then get run over by a truck

I wish for a poisoned piece of toast

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
the toast isn't cooked therefore it is bread, and it is poisoned and you die

I wish for a friend

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Granted, you get a friend! However, the friend that was chosen out of thin air turned out to be an imposter. But he didn't kill you, so you are still friends with him.

I wish for 1.17 snapshot today :(

D

Deleted member 68

Granted, you get a friend! However, the friend that was chosen out of thin air turned out to be an imposter. But he didn't kill you, so you are still friends with him.

I wish for 1.17 snapshot today :(
you get the snapshot, but its only compatible on a secret OS and minecraft launcher you cant get and dont know about

i wish for something that may be nothing

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wish granted! You get a pizza, that isn't poisoned.

However, when you bite into it, you realize, that it just isn't the same.
Out of this discovery, you are overwhelmed by how unnatural it feels, and explode instantly.
The explosion then turns the unharmed pizza into a poisoned one. Then, you implode back to normal (don't ask), with a poisoned pizza.

I wish I could divide by 0

FatFace_101

Reaction score
You can divide by zero, but Siri roasts you.

I wish I was immune to headaches

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wish granted! As a result from you wishing you would be immune to headaches, you are extra vulnerable to every other -ache in every part of your body! And because headaches can lead to other -aches like a stomachache (and you are immune to headaches), once you get one -ache, you will get EVERY -ache at once! And because it is poisoned, you will feel INTENSE pain for the rest of your life!!!!!

I wish I had nokia 3310 armor

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
You get 100 nokia 3310s flung towards your body at once and you die instantly.

I wish for an object that will destroy the universe.

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
I wish for an object that will destroy the universe.
Granted. You've just destroyed some random universe in another sector of the multiverse. Nice. Good luck finding this one!

I wish for a mudkip that doesn't run away

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
You get a mudkip that doesn't run away and instead walks away at an incredibly fast speed.

I wish for infinite wishes

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
I wish for infinite wishes

You've already got infinite wishes. Infinity + infinity is already infinity, my brain broke, and so did the universe.

I wish for a mudkip that responded to all my commands, and could understand them.

FatFace_101

Reaction score
You start up a new game of Pokémon Ruby, and select Mudkip as your starter. He or she has already been trained, so he or she will listen to your commands and understand them!

I want at least a 33 on the ACT today...

Planks

Reaction score
Wish granted, but one of hackers leaked some information to web, and you were on the leaked list, and one of school bullies saw that leak. What happens next? You were getting called "nerd" and bullied at school. (i don't remember how ACT goes tho)

I wish i had motivation to upload Youtube videos every sunday.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Wish granted, but one of hackers leaked some information to web, and you were on the leaked list, and one of school bullies saw that leak. What happens next? You were getting called "nerd" and bullied at school. (i don't remember how ACT goes tho)

I wish i had motivation to upload Youtube videos every sunday.
Granted. Your channel is sent to algorithm hell and dies. Nobody watches your content anymore, and all of your hard work is ignored.
I wish to unbox a Burning Flames Team Captain.

Planks

Reaction score
Wish granted, but you didn't like to touch it, so you did drop the hat, and your house burns, and you died of burning.

I wish i had King (from TOH The Owl House) on irl.

Top Bottom