• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Destroy a wish! 2020 edition

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Wish granted, but you didn't like to touch it, so you did drop the hat, and your house burns, and you died of burning.

I wish i had King (from TOH The Owl House) on irl.
Damn you.
Wish granted. He's a homicidal maniac. They never find your body.
I wish for a $50 steam gift card.

Planks

Reaction score
Wish granted, but the code was used by other person, and and you did not receive the money to your steam wallet.

I wish i had advanced DiamondFire programming skills and could make advanced projects alone without any support session.

D

Deleted member 68

Wish granted, but the code was used by other person, and and you did not receive the money to your steam wallet.

I wish i had advanced DiamondFire programming skills and could make advanced projects alone without any support session.
Wish granted, you make plots as huge as crafterra and as good as infinite dungeons 2, people give you a high expectancy and constantly ask when the next update is, and then they release the next major patch and all your plots are broken, this is shortterm but the community still has many expectencies for you that'll stay for a long time.

I wish for nothing that may be something that cannot be bad to me in any way, shape or form

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Wish granted, you make plots as huge as crafterra and as good as infinite dungeons 2, people give you a high expectancy and constantly ask when the next update is, and then they release the next major patch and all your plots are broken, this is shortterm but the community still has many expectencies for you that'll stay for a long time.

I wish for nothing that may be something that cannot be bad to me in any way, shape or form
Wish granted. You receive nothing.

Planks

Reaction score
DogWithHats died, because they did not wish anything.

I wish i had drivers license earlier (18 years old, the legal age to drive a car on Finland) instead of 20-ish, because of my autism spectrum, and a 1st gen Toyota Avensis.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
DogWithHats died, because they did not wish anything.

I wish i had drivers license earlier (18 years old, the legal age to drive a car on Finland) instead of 20-ish, because of my autism spectrum, and a 1st gen Toyota Avensis.
Granted. You die in a car crash. You are not missed.
I wish for the 2nd Smash Ultimate dlc pass.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Granted, but you drop your switch and it breaks.

I wish for nothing.

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Granted! You are successful in life. But what have you been successful at?

You have been successful at not being successful.

I wish for full cave update to come out tomorrow

FatFace_101

Reaction score
They release the master branch they are currently working on, and you have to deal with all the bugs they have yet to patch, some of which crash your game randomly.

I wish for something

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Granted! You get something, but it appears to be nothing.

Even though it is nothing, it is still something, even though nothing is nothing but it is something because it includes nothing and something.

I wishn't

Also ngl i would still play that snapshot lol

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wish ‘t granted

I wish I could stop procrastinating and be a better person and developer

fallow

Reaction score
wish ‘t granted

I wish I could stop procrastinating and be a better person and developer
Granted, but you don't finish projects, instead insisting on making side-projects over on over again, barely finishing any of them while all of the rest collect dust. You eventually forget them and the process repeats.

I wish that I am JrHelper.

D

Deleted member 68

Granted, but you don't finish projects, instead insisting on making side-projects over on over again, barely finishing any of them while all of the rest collect dust. You eventually forget them and the process repeats.

I wish that I am JrHelper.
you get JrHelper but you accidentally break all your computers and thus get demoted for inactivity before you can even do anything

i wish for an extra wish

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
you get JrHelper but you accidentally break all your computers and thus get demoted for inactivity before you can even do anything

i wish for an extra wish
wish granted. you lose your original first wish.
I wish for jrhelper.

D

Deleted member 68

wish granted. you lose your original first wish.
I wish for jrhelper.
You get JrHelper, but you find out soon after that you didnt actually want it and thus you wasted a wish and your time.

I wish for two extra wishes

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You get JrHelper, but you find out soon after that you didnt actually want it and thus you wasted a wish and your time.

I wish for two extra wishes
Wish granted. You lose your original wish, and both of the extra wishes will take 40 years off of your lifespan when you use it. Enjoy! :D
I wish to be creative.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
You become creative, but not in the good way... you end up dirty minded

I wish for df to get good quality fast food

Top Bottom