• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

frog bog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
mate, he doesn't like people being jerks on the internet. grow up and realize that people can actually be nice
people on the internet's opinions have no value, they can do whatever they want. People CAN be nice, but they don't have to. If you don't like it ignore it.

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
theres also the fact that max's staff app was literally DENIED and then he was promoted days later anyway because you insisted he should be promoted.

Thus is incorrect. Yes I was denied, but I had applied again after Ryan had personally asked me to because he had noticed my community involvement. Frog did nothing but point out the things I was doing to better the server. which is a) not nepotism and b) LITERALLY HIS JOB.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
people on the internet's opinions have no value, they can do whatever they want. People CAN be nice, but they don't have to. If you don't like it ignore it.
The issue is that they are staff, the mods are supposed to be keeping the community civil, and instead they are banning Tiberius210 because they don't like him and making fun behind people's backs...
Obviously only referring to frog bog... Idk everything but the tib ban was really uncalled for...

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The issue is that they are staff, the mods are supposed to be keeping the community civil, and instead they are banning Tiberius210 because they don't like him and making fun behind people's backs...
Obviously only referring to frog bog... Idk everything but the tib ban was really uncalled for...

I disagree.. Tib has had a reputation for toxicity and staying on the edge of the rules for a while now. I wasn't there when it happened, but I know that they were encouraging sluds do ban him because they were encouraging the moderator to moderate. it wasn't just "tib bad" it was a punishment of a member who has shown time and time again he doesn't respect the rules. Though I'm not a moderator so take what I say with a side of salt.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
this part is irrelevant because it happens everywhere at anytime.
It doesn't, and should really be nearly eradicated within the staff team.
y'all are pretending like 'frog bog' is the source of all toxicity and that literally every other discord server is not used to talk behind the back of others
y'all are pretending like 'frog bog' is the source of all toxicity and that literally every other discord server is not used to talk behind the back of others
It is not the source, but a lot goes on there. Y'all are acting like every other discord server is used to talk behind the back of others.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
It doesn't, and should really be nearly eradicated within the staff team.
it does, don't pretend it doesn't exist. "nearly eradicated" is very unrealistic of an expectation.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I disagree.. Tib has had a reputation for toxicity and staying on the edge of the rules for a while now. I wasn't there when it happened, but I know that they were encouraging sluds do ban him because they were encouraging the moderator to moderate. it wasn't just "tib bad" it was a punishment of a member who has shown time and time again he doesn't respect the rules. Though I'm not a moderator so take what I say with a side of salt.
Sluds was looking for a reason to ban him. Tiberius doesn't deserve to be banned. He shouldn't be banned because he has a reputation, but for something he specifically did. People can have bad reputations, but not break a single rule, should they really be banned? Reputation is a perception, an opinion, you are saying he was banned for opinion.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
Y'all are acting like every other discord server is used to talk behind the back of others.
cause they are? you were in the call when we were talking about frog bog in sekksy's server, and you either contributed/did nothing to disagree.

it wasn't just "tib bad"
when i was in the call, i ask sluds "do you have evidence" and his response was "it's Tiberius210" don't speak for something, you're only a secondary source.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
cause they are? you were in the call when we were talking about frog bog in sekksy's server, and you either contributed/did nothing to disagree.
I, at the time, didn't know tib was banned after Sluds being encouraged in a voice call. I am not part of it so my view has changed based on the information I have seen aswell.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
Sluds was looking for a reason to ban him. Tiberius doesn't deserve to be banned. He shouldn't be banned because he has a reputation, but for something he specifically did. People can have bad reputations, but not break a single rule, should they really be banned? Reputation is a perception, an opinion, you are saying he was banned for opinion.
FACTS
and when i made a forum post about Caution being unbanned, the literal admins go "we try not to go off reputations because it can lead to bias" yet i see the tib siutation

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
except he has broken countless rules in the past and is well known among the staff team for causing toxicity and pushing rules to their limits
He should've been banned proceeding one of the incidents then. Y'all simply just don't like him, which is fine, but does not call for a perm ban.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
I, at the time, didn't know tib was banned after Sluds being encouraged in a voice call. I am not part of it so my view has changed based on the information I have seen aswell.
we were talking about frog bog IN GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom